Saturday 18 June 2011

Rodial Update ♥


As part of my summer series I have been trialling some products that claim to aid your quest to get a beach bunny body. So did the rodial products work that is the big question? I first want to address I don't believe either are going to give you the dramatic results that their names might suggest, but I do think they did work to a certain degree.


Rodial Crash Diet Sticks

These juice sticks aim to prevent water retention and speed up your bodies metabolism, which will give you a slightly healthier appearance. I didn't think I would see any result at all with this product, I didn't think it was all a marketing ploy that any results would just be wishful thinking. Being someone who suffers quite badly from water retention specifically around my abdomen I was pleasantly surprised to see my usual bloat reducing as each day went on. As much as I want to tell you these don't work, I actually believe they do. Everyone knows their body better than anyone else, so you will notice any difference before someone else does but I was actually paid compliments and my family did notice I wasn't as bloated so I think that is a big plus that the results can been seen by others. Not just an exaggeration in your mind to make you think they are working so you can justify the price.

Would I recommend these? Yes, I saw a big difference and really think that these worked.

Rodial Tummy Tuck

If you watch my youtube videos then you might have an idea where this post is going. I only have fabulous things to say about this gem, whilst using this again I've noticed that my skin around my tummy and 'love handles' has become a lot tighter and firm. I wasn't expecting to see a big difference in the appearance and texture of my skin, but having used this for around 5 weeks now my stomach is slowly looking a lot better. 

Would I recommend this Tummy Tuck? Yes, only if you suffer from a significant 'flabby' tummy otherwise you might not see results as great as mine.


Don't get me wrong I have been running and walking, but whilst I've been doing I also started using these products one/two weeks before so I was already seeing some fantastic results before I added in some fitness.


You can get them on-line here 

Overall Rodial has really surprised and impressed me, whilst some of the claims may be things I can only dream of I've seen results that make me more than willing to part with my cash to buy more. Let me know if you have tried these? Or do you rate any other Rodial products I need to check out, let me know below.

4 comments:

Lisahh-Jayne said...

Wow I think I might actually give these a try if they really work! I'm always seeing products that claim they help, and always wanted to see someones opinion who actually has used it before! Thanks :)

ChantelleKBeauty said...

I ordered the sticks too! They havent arrived yet, but Im going to use them as soon as they do!
Did you change anything regarding your diet? Like did you eat quite healthy or just say quite normal throughout the 2 weeks?
Im quite excited to try!
Lovely post! xxxx

MakeupLoveer said...

I just ate the same, if not a little worse! oops

Unknown said...

I might try these, I suffer from quite a lot of bloating around my stomach. Anything that might help and make me feel a little bit more confident will be a bonus!
Xox