Saturday 13 August 2011

Dr Bronner Magic Soaps - Citrus ♥

Citrus Liquid Soap 16 oz
A magic soap? Sounds interesting doesn't it, well I've been using this for around 6 weeks now and it is pretty special, perhaps not magic.Firstly I love the scent, so fresh and invigorating, you really do feel ready for the day after using this. With the organic orange, lemon and lime essential oils its a very sensually stimulating experience, the rich aromas just add to the cleansing experience. It is nothing new that I love my products to be scented.


I've been using this for cleansing my face and body, as well as general hand washing. Normally I wouldn't use a 'soap' on my face but after seeing how thick and rich this soap was it made me want to try it. It was a rather surprising that my skin was left quite normal, not dry as I would have expected it to be after.


Over all I really love this and highly recommend it, if you are like me and like that aromatherapy kind of product that really performs for your skin. You need to at least try this, I'm not alone in loving this either Dr Bronner has some famous American fans - Natalie Portman, Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore. Another fabulous plus is the fact Dr Bronner products are Fair Trade, Certified Organic and they do not test on animals either - yipee! 

For more information visit www.drbronner.com.



No comments: