Friday 7 October 2011

Elemis Fashion Week Survival Kit



The last couple of weeks have been so busy, we had Fashion week and then what seemed like a million press events, all whilst working. Hectic. My poor skin (and feet) have really taken a battering, but Elemis have certainly helped to rescue it.


For fashion week they brought out a 'Elemis Catwalk Collection' that showcased 5 of their best products to help ensure that with all the stress and dashing from place to place that your skin would be kept looking fresh and glowing. Elemis proudly sponsored some amazing designers including MAria Grachvogel, Paul Costello, Charlotte Olympia and Bernard Chandran, plus many more. 



Inside the fashion savvy kit is the Soothing Apricot Toner, Soothing Chamomile Cleanser, S.O.S Emergency Cream, Herbal Lavender Repair Mask and Gentle Rose Exfoliator. I have now used most of up apart from the S.O.S cream - that is going strong you need the smallest amount.

What did I think? I loved the smaller sizes, it meant I could take the kit to work and apply a fresh face before I had to go anywhere. The chamomile cleanser and apricot toner we lovely to use, they left my skin very soft and feeling very clean, but they weren't 100% right for my skin type. I still enjoyed using them though. 

The stand out product definitely has to be the S.O.S cream, this came in handy on so many occasions, from dry lips to cuticles to painful blisters, this little tube was a gem. It still has a place in my handbag, and when it runs out I need to get the full size.


Another Elemis product that I have been in love with over the last few weeks, is their Treat Your Feet Foot Cream, high heels and ballet pumps after time do start to ruin your poor feet. My heels were so dry and cracked, there were blisters everywhere, so every morning as I was getting ready and then same again at night when I went to bed I would coat my feet in this and pop on some moisture socks. After 1 week of religiously applying I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned my painful and dry feet around, I have stuck with this abandoning all other foot creams. 


You can buy the kit (and the foot cream) online at https://www.timetospa.co.uk/gifts/elemis/Elemis-Catwalk-Collection/ available from now until the end of September only for £30.79!


No comments: