Wednesday 2 November 2011

Good Things Body Lotion & Body Butter

A month or so back a box was delivered that I was expecting, inside was a lovely surprise from Good Things with two of their new body care range in a gorgeous berry bowl with is now being used as my every day make up storage. 

I had no clue that Good Things had come out with body products, I'm so glad they did as I had hoped they would since I love the skincare so much. There are two ranges 'Ultra Rich' and 'Soothing', both ranges have a body scrub, a body lotion and a body butter.The two products I received were the ultra rich body lotion and the ultra rich body butter.
What Good Things say about the Ultra Rich Body Butter:

Boosted by a heady aroma of pomegranate and juicy red grape, 

this gorgeously rich body butter is an indulgent treat for dry skin.

Mango-seed oil and papaya are among the key ingredients that help

lock moisture into your skin for a proven, 24-hour moisturising effect.

This has been a treat to use as my skin has become even drier, I think my new medication has made my skin a bit drier as a result I've been loving intensive body lotions and potions. The mango-seed oil and papaya are the yummy ingredients that keep your skin nourished and feeling soft. As with all their products the cream smells divine, I honestly want to eat everything from Good Things, the fruity scent is one of my favorites. Other than the fact the products are amazing, the scent is one of the reasons I repurchase the facial wipes and mask time and time again. 
RRP £6.49 for 300ml Find out more online HERE

What Good Things say about the Ultra Rich Body Lotion:
Hard-working and fast-absorbing, our ultra rich body lotion makes the 
most of the natural benefits of avocado oil, which is full of essential fatty acids to help soften and moisturise dry skin. Extracts of cranberry and wild cherry have an added calming effect on skin. It smells fab too, thanks to our ultra rich fragrance of pomegranate and juicy red grape.
Another lovely product, I have been so impressed with both products but I think this is my favorite out of the two. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and sinks in very quickly - no sticky or greasy feeling left behind here. This has been great at keeping my tan looking natural and patch free too. 
RRP £4.99 for 250ml Find out more online HERE
If you aren't familiar with Good Things and the delightful products they have then I suggest you get down to Superdrug and have a peek. My top picks definitely have to be the facial wipes, face mask and the ultra rich body lotion. The products are highly effective and they don't break the bank either, you can't go wrong. With a wise mind like Alice-Hart Davis behind the range that aims to make the most of young skin, you know the products are well thought out and formulated to a high standard.

No comments: