Friday 18 November 2011

Ill FOTD + attractive plaster


Ok so lets ignore the massive dressing on my forehead, I actually liked my makeup a couple of days ago just didn't get around to popping the photos up. Where did I go with the face full of slap you ask? My bed and the pharmacy, oh the glamour of my life, being ill means I'm either in my house or with a doctor.  The dressing is now happily off but I have a lovely red scar in its place, nice.

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Clinique Loose Powder
Illamasqua Lies Blush

Eyes:
Sleek Nude Palette
YSL Shocking Mascara
New CID i-groom brow pencil

Lips:
By Terry Rose de baume 
Kisses for you all!

6 comments:

abbzzw said...

ouchhhh! But on the bright side you're still a beaut! ;) xx

SAHAR said...

hey u look pretty with plaster 2..

Golden Glow said...

You still look gorgeous! :) x

theteuchterlass said...

You still look really good - better than I do when I'm ill for sure! Hope you feel better soon xx

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

You still look just as beautiful with the plaster and I LOVE you hair like that so so much, please keep it that colour :).
-x
http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's the most natural and pretty you've ever looked.