Friday 24 February 2012

Clarins Instant Light Blush

Clarins launched their new Instant Light Blush with the spring 2012 Colour Breeze collection, I'm getting back into cream blushes and cheek stains right now so I was excited to try these out. The formulation is lovely the texture very light weight on my skin, it creates a nice natural sheen on the cheeks and has a satin finish once settled. The Instant Light Blushes come in three shades, Vitamin Pink (on the left in the picture), Coral Tonic (on the right in the picture) and Brown Fizz (not shown), there is a shade for everyone and every skin tone looking to add a touch of radiance. It lasts a fairly good amount of time, I applied this in the morning about 9am and when dinner strolled around just after 5pm the colour was holding strong and only just starting to loose the fullness. I was impressed at how well it lasted as it is such a creamy formula, so Clarins have really created a gem product with the Instant Light Blushes.
The packaging is typical Clarins sleek and with the classic gold lid, it almost reminds of a nail polish bottle with the size. As for the applicator I actually like it, it's a doe foot wand but the size actually makes it usable. I haven't been been using any brushes when applying the blush, I've found the wand great to blend the colours out with.

Definitely check these out if your near a Clarins counter, Coral Tonic would be my top pick.
Available from Clarins counters and on-line for £19.00

No comments: