Thursday 9 February 2012

Diego dalla palma nail colour


Excuse the ruddy state of my nails, I was off to get them filled in later that day hence why I haven't actually got the colours on. Never-the-less I am loving diego dala palma's latest nail colour offerings for spring, the two that really jumped out at me was these two gorgeous pink shades. On the left is shade 71 (don't think they have names!) which is a red pink shades and on the right is shade shade 73, which is the perfect pink for a pop of colour despite the grey weather we are having right now! The formulation is really good two, one/two coats for a creamy opaque coverage and I managed to get 6 days wear before I saw any chips - not bad. 

They retail for £10.00 from Tesco Stores, @DDPBeauty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
you can find diego dalla palma products also in the official on line store where you can find all the products that you cannot find in tesco store.
http://www.diegodallapalma.com/store/en/?___from_store=it