Thursday 1 March 2012

NOTD with Diego Dalla Palma & OPI

Whilst I couldn't sleep last night I decided I wanted to paint my nails, I had been polish free for a number of days and fancied something glittery and pink. I know exactly the two colours I wanted to use, diego dalla palma #71 and OPI Sparkle-icious. The diego dalla palma colour took only one coat, as did the OPI polish and then I finished them with Seche Vite top coat to add extra gloss. Diego dalla palma is fast becoming a firm favourite for me, I love their nail colours and their lip glosses are gorgeous too, definitely a brand to look at more closely.

Recently I have been all about rich deep colours on my nails, rather than my normal pastel shades and I have some fabulous nail related products to share on the blog in the coming weeks. It's all about nails right now!

No comments: