Saturday 28 April 2012

BLOG SALE, MAC NARS ILLAMASQUA & MORE

Just before we get to the products, I would like to state that all products have been purchased with my own money and no items are samples. As well, sorry the lighting is a bit dark, but if you are unsure on colours you can always google for better pictures. 


Please leave a comment below with your paypal email address and I will invoice you, payments must be paid within 24 hours or I will move onto the next person. Shipping will depend on number of items and where you live, if you have any query's you will see my email on the paypal invoice. 


I'm open to offers for multiple purchases to feel free to email me at lmdLOVE@gmail.com or tweet me @MakeupLoveer



Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint
1. Score (there are two) - Swatched once £10 - Brand new £11
2. Fetish - Swatched once £10
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed - Swatched once £9.50


Clockwise from left;
4. MAC Moon River Mineral Blush - Used twice £14.00
5. MAC Blush Dollymix - Used 4/5 times £13.00
6. MAC Blush Peachykeen - Used 4/5 times £13.00
7. MAC Cremeblend Blush - So sweet so easy - Used three times (few brush hairs in there) £13.50


8. Lancome Exceptional Wear Smooth Eye Shadow Quad - 203 Delicate Romance - Used three times £14.00
9. Lancome Limited Edition Butterflies Fever Healthy Glow Blusher - 01 Glowy Ballerine - Brand New £15.00
10. Lancome Ombre Magnetique  04 Disco Silver - swatched once £14.00 
11.  Lancome Ombre Magnetique - 10 Ultra Lavande - swatched once £14.00

Clockwise from left;
12. NARS Blush - Sin - Used 5/6 times £14.00
13. NARS Cream Blush - Gueule De Nuit - Used twice £15.00
14. NARS Powder Eyeshadow - Fathom - Used twice £11.00
 15. NARS Multiple - Copacabana - used 10 times £17.00 - Plenty left!
16. NARS Cream Blush - Enchanted - used three times £15.00

 From top left

17. Illamasqua Pigment - Conquer  Brand new £11.00
18. Illamasqua Liquid Metal  Resolute- Swatched once - £13.00
19. Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab - Swatched once - £12.50
20. Illamasqua Cream Pigment Emerge - Swatched once £12.50
21. Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow - Used once £12.50
22. Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow - Brand New £13.50

23. Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Preen - Swatched once - £11.50
24. Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Creep - Swatched once - £11.50


25. Smashbox In Bloom Palette - Brand new - £19.00
26. Illamasqua Cream Blush Laid - Used 2/3 times £13.00



8 comments:

Louise said...

Can I have sin blush please my email is louisemaysmithx@hotmail.co.uk xxx

Leanne said...

Alright babe, would you do me the Urban Decay Score (swatched once) and Illamasqua Hollow cream pigment (swatched once) for £20 together? If so my paypal is leanne[at]donotrefreeze[dot]com :) x

Lula said...

Please could I have the Smashbox in Bloom palette. My paypal is: catface85@gmail.com

Chantelle Thomas said...

Would I be able to get Illamasqua Liquid Metal Resolute- Swatched once - £13.00 and
Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow - Brand New £13.50

My paypal is chani139@hotmail.com

Thanks x

Amy said...

I'd like the Lancome Exceptional Wear Smooth Eye Shadow Quad - 203 Delicate Romance, my email address is amyst19@yahoo.co.uk xx

Emma said...

Hi,

Do you still have the Nars Copacabana please?

My email is emmamcl9@gmail.com

Thanks,
Emma

Unknown said...

Hiya, do you still have this: 'Lancome Limited Edition Butterflies Fever Healthy Glow Blusher - 01 Glowy Ballerine - Brand New £15.00', if so please can I have it? Paypal: louisekwilliams@googlemail.com

Thanks. x

Miss_S said...

Hey Darling,
Could I possibly get the New Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow if it is still available ?!
paypal is sophie.swinney@yahoo.co.uk