Friday 6 April 2012

Dr Bronner's Almond Magic soap



Dr Bronner is a brand I have mentioned before, recently I have been trying another of their Magic Soap's in almond. The reason I will talk about Dr Bronner again and again is because the formula of their Magic Soap is spot on. Whether I'm using it for my body or face I can be left rest assured that my skin will not be left dry or stripped of natural oils, the almond version is very soft on the skin and leaves a lovely warm scent behind after using. This has been a staple in my shower/bath for the last two weeks, beating my much loved Philosophy shower cream, I have reached for the magic soap every day. It can't be beaten for nourishment and value, you need the tiniest amount of product and my last bottle lasted well over 5 months - impressive. Formulated with certified organic oils and essentials oils, packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. 

"The soaps contain no synthetic foaming agents, thickeners, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or whiteners and use 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels. Completely biodegradable, the soaps are made with certified Fair Trade and organic ingredients sourced from IndiaGhanaPalestineIsrael, and Sri Lanka. Each and every one of Dr Bronner’s products is USDA and Fair Trade certified, with large portions of profits (between 30% to 70%) donated to charities each year."


RRP £4.99 for 236ml  available from www.kinetic4health.co.uk or www.asos.com 


No comments: