Sunday 29 April 2012

Rodial Glam Balm Hand


Rodial launched the Glam Balm Hand towards the end of last year and I've been playing with it for a good few weeks now, so time to tell you what I think. The brightening and nourishing cream rich with shea butter, vitamin E to help to create radiance, restore moisture levels and an even skin tone. I really like the rich thick texture, that sinks in easily without leaving any residue, it quickly restores moisture leaving my hands feeling velvety soft. After using this for over a month I have began to notice a slight brightened appearance in my hands, they don't look as dull as they have done, so I'm hoping this is beginning to work? Rodial is a fabulous brand, they always seem to launch interesting products, I mean products called boob job & bum lift who wouldn't want to give them a go?! The white small tube is nice, easy to use so you don't spill too much out and it can be chucked into handbag no problem - this hasn't left my bag since it arrived. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a luxury treat for your hard working hands.

Priced at £39.00 from Space NK stores or online here!

1 comment:

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

Sounds lovely! :)
http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/