Saturday 5 May 2012

Style Me Celeb Cinched Waist Blazer

Have you heard of Style Me Celeb? They are a really great brand that brings you the clothes and trends that your favorite celebrities are wearing, their website is filled with beautiful dresses, skirts and shoes. When I was given the chance a few weeks ago to pick an item to review, I was stuck between a stunning red bandage dress and a bang on trend frilled blazer. In the end I chose this blazer, I liked the softness of the look whilst still having some structure through the shoulders and of course the peplum-esque detail at the bottom. It arrived packaged nicely in a peach box, a little battered but alright, with tissue paper making sure it stayed safe but I did rip it out of the box with excitement to try it on. As for the fit and quality, it fits fine a little tight on my shoulders but thanks to my dad I always have that issue, the quality it nice too - good thick material that feels very soft. 

How would I wear it? I think this would look great paired with one of Style Me Celebs bandage dresses, or with skinny jeans and heels. The latter is how I have been wearing it, although I did pair it with Uggs and leggings to be admitted to hospital. I just love it.

I thought it would be good to include one Chloe from TOWIE wearing the blazer, so you can see how she wears it too (very similar to how I wore it last week!):
images from google.com
So if you are looking for some items to glam  up your wardrobe then you really do need to hop over to Style Me Celeb, I am still lusting after that red dress!

Two other items on my wish list have to be the 'Tamara' dress and the 'Chloe' red dress, I'm thinking either would be fabulous for my 21st birthday in four weeks. Overall I found the service really quick and helpful,they answered my questions fast and I love the blazer. The only down side to discovering Style Me Celeb is my wishlist of 4 dress eek!

Priced at £99.00 You can browse Style Me Celeb here!

1 comment:

Jess said...

what a great buy, i love the detailing on the shoulders.x