Sunday 24 June 2012

Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi

Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi £8.50 you can buy it here from Beauty Bay

This is one of my favourite Essie shades, I think I've gone through about 3 bottles now since buying it last year. This is just two coats as I didn't want it to be so opaque, I wanted it a little softer however if you apply three coats you get a lovely pastel opaque pink. I am loving nail colours right now that are white based, pale pale colours, Essie Fiji is another colour from the brand that I have been rocking on my toes as it sets off a tan perfectly! My nail polish collection is certainly dominated by Essie and has slowly taken over from my OPI love, the formulations are great and really last without chipping. I'm so pleased aswell that they have launched into larger Boots stores with their new pro brushes and with a slightly cheaper price point, meaning the brand is now more widely available to everyone. I will be featuring my top picks for summer this week and be warned there is a alot of Essie in there.

What are your must have Essie shades? Let me know below.

No comments: