Wednesday 29 August 2012

Laura Mercier Lip Glace

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in BonBon, available from SpaceNK or Laura Mercier counters £18.50

Laura Mercier turned a corner for me, the brands lip glace range has made me love wearing lip gloss again and I am happily building my stash up. Bonbon is a gorgeous vibrant coral shades, that gives the right balance of pigmentation, gloss and staying power, all without any sticky feeling. I have found myself reaching for this on days when I don't fancy doing a lot to my face but I still want to accent my lips with just enough colour, or if I am going somewhere and I want to make more of an effort this paired with MAC Jazzed lipstick is a dream combo. With a selection of shades that cover any skin tone, walking into my local SpaceNK can be dangerous there is always one shade that catches my eye and I end up walking away with.


Are you a fan of Laura Mercier lip glace? What is your must have shade?

No comments: