Friday 28 September 2012

Quick review: Argan+ Dry Body Oil











Argan 5 Dry Body Oil 200ml £14.99 & 100ml £9.99 available from Boots

The launch of the Argan 5 range was one I was highly looking forward to trying out, I know a few bloggers love the range too easy to see why. this was the first product I wanted to try and it has been a favourite since (I have 2 back up bottles). I love oils whether it is for my face, hair or body, the formulation makes this oil sink in very quickly. No waiting around for anything to sink, it really is a 'dry' oil so you can get dressed straight away. My skin is kept hydrated and nourished all day long, feels very silky afterwards and the gorgeous warm scent lingers on the skin too. The blend of oils Argan 5 use as a base in their products are: Moroccan Argan Oil, Baobab, Kukuin Seed, Moringa and Sacha inci oil, full of fatty acids and anti oxidents to protect, nourish and repair the skin. The other way to use this is by pouring one-two cap fulls into a hot running bath and let the aromatic scent fill the air, whilst the oil sinks into the skin creating a mini spa like experience at home.


This is definitely worth the money, I haven't found another body oil that locks in moisture all day whilst feeling so lightweight and smells fabulous.


Have you tried any of the products in the range? Let me know your fave!














No comments: