Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant priced at £30.80 from Dermalogica retails or Lookfantastic

This product review is definitely well and truly overdue, it immediately fell into my skincare routine and sometimes special products just miss out on the blog in the start. Better late than never though! I have been using Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant for around 6 months now, I use it between two or three times a week, depending on what my skin feels like. You can use it daily, hence the name, but don't always use the product how the retailer recommends judge it by what your skin needs. I love the feeling of this on my skin, you really feel it buffing away all those nasty dead skin cells and revealing glowing, soft skin. The rice based powder that contains, papain and salicylic acid all help to unclog the skin and dissolve dead skin cells and the licorices and grapefruit help to brighten the complexion. If that wasn't enough goodies in a skincare product, oatmeal, ginkgo and green tea help to calm the skin down, so even those with sensitive skin should be ok, my therapist uses this on my mum and she has a lot of redness on her face if it works for her I'm sold. My skin always comes away clearer, more radiant and clean - obvious perhaps but this really does take squeaky clean skin to another level. 

It comes out of the bottle as a white powder, you simply wet your hands and mix it into a paste and again you can add more water to make it creamier or less so it's a little thicker. I like it a little thicker so I really feel the particles, when it comes to scrubs I like to feel like they are working hard. Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant last's a really long time too, I've had my mine over 6 months and it feels like I have over half left, so if the price puts you off I would say you will easily get a year out of this. My skin has loved this products, I'm left with a smooth texture and glowing skin, that will make my moisturiser work harder and leave me feeling more confident. 

Have you tried this out? Tell me your fave scrubs or treatments in the comment box too..

No comments: