Sunday 2 September 2012

Lee Stafford Argan Oil from Morocco Miracle Shine Spray


Lee Stafford Argan Oil from Morocco Miracle Shine Spray, 
available from Boots priced at £9.99

This little gem from Lee Stafford has swiftly nudged it's way into my every day hair routine, providing my hair with soft silky and shiny hair in a few seconds. I have never been a big fan of shine sprays, on nights out I might add one but in general I rely on hair oils to keep my hair glossy. The Miracle Shine Spray is a really easy to use spray that not only adds shine, but tames frizz and gives my hair an overall conditioned feel. I like the fact this is a really light mist, so my fine hair isn't weighed down by it. I apply this last once my hair is styled, I use it mainly mid-length to ends trying to use a tiny amount on my roots, the end result is glossy groomed hair. Lee Stafford's entire Argan Oil range is great quality for the price, I also recommend the Argan Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment from the line too, just once or twice a week will keep your hair highly nourished and silky smooth. 

Have you tried this or any Lee Stafford products? 

5 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

I havent tried anything from the Argon oil range, Does it smell as nice as his normal products? I always forget to use shine sprays, I'll need to rectify that!

Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

BeautyBecca said...

I've tried a few bits from this range. love them all :D argan oil is amazing stuff!

lalalucy1000 said...

I love the look of this, I think my hair could really benefit from this. I recently bought a little Argon oil from Primark and it done nothing for my hair at all. I really like Lee Stafford products tho so I would happily go buy this x x

LoubouLush said...

I've used shine sprays and I've used argan oil but never a two in one so I'm intrigued by this stuff...

Katie said...

I've got the Argan Oil serum from this range and it's lovely. Was interested in the shine spray so I might give it a go, it looks good :)

beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk