Wednesday 3 October 2012

RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum


Sorry about the stock photo Blogger doesn't like my camera today!
RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum £37.00 available from Boots

This post is well and truly overdue, but I have had good reasons, however it's time to share with you a product my brows cannot live without. RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum was launched a while ago now but I've been using it for the past few months and I simply don't know why it took me so long to try it. My brows before I started using this weren't terrible, they were a little patchy through the front and they struggled to grow a the ends of my brows in terms of fullness, so I had to rely on a brow pencil everyday (New CID does an amazing one - review will be up tomorrow!). Having used RapidBrow for around about 4 months, I have noticed those pesky patches that I had previously have filled in and where I struggled to grow hair it is slowly growing in fuller. The formulation uses a eyebrow loving mix of peptides, biotin, keration and apple fruit extract to help strengthen and regenerate the hairs. Applied with the brush twice a day, they say in around eight weeks you will see results, I started to see results at around week 5, amazing! I will admit that I am a massive fan of the brands Rapid Lash and have been for over a year now but when I heard about this launch it was a mixture of excitement and doubt. Though RapidBrow  has well and truly proved my doubts wrong, I have so much thanks for this little tube, my brows look so much better now. Where before I wouldn't leave the house without my lashes and brows done, I feel totally fine just popping on some mascara and jumping out the door. If you have any problems with your eyebrows, patchy areas or no hair at the ends like me, or maybe you just want to have fuller brows  then I highly recommend RapidBrow  and I'm sure you will love it too. 

Have you tried RapidBrow  or RapidLash? Let me know why you love them in the comments! 



1 comment:

Golden Glow said...

I love this too, my eyebrows used to be really thin and awful where I'd over plucked then after using this they're Cara Delevingne-esque! Amazing product xxx