Sunday 31 March 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder Review


By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder £41.00 from SpaceNK


By Terry is one of my favourite brands, though it is an expensive brand, I can't think of a bad thing to say about anything I've tried. The Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder is a new product in the fact the powder is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and it gives you a flawless soft finish. This finely milled powder is all about perfecting your skin, smoothing, concealing pores, blurring imperfections and all without any feeling of wearing a powder. Impressive. You can use this under makeup as a primer or over to set everything, being formulated with the Hyaluronic Acid means it will help to retain moisture in your skin, keeping your skin flawless. The fact you need such a small amount lets this product go the distance, I apply this using the rolling method with my fingers to areas that I need to blur (pores mainly) and then dust a little over the rest of my face. I would love to see By Terry bring this out in a compact version which would make it easier for travelling, but that's only because my makeup bag is tiny so anything compact is a plus for me.

Don't be put off by the price as this is a truly amazing product that will give your skin a flawless finish, do pop into your nearest By Terry counter to try this out and you won't be disappointed.

What are your thoughts about this new powder, have you tried it out?

3 comments:

.. said...

I've never tried this powder before but from the pictures it really does look finely milled! I hate it when it's not, it makes my face look grainy!

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

Mai said...

I bought this last week and I'm amaaazed at how smooth and silk it feels.. It can look a tiiiiny bit drying at first but after a few minutes it looks gorgous.. I use it all over my face and under my eyes which I never do with powders but this doesnt make under eyes dry at all.. LOVE! And ya it would be awesome if they would come out with a compact version

BIANCAROSA C said...

oooh wow, loving the review, after that I have popped this bad boy on my to buy list! it looks incredible I can't wait to find a counter and try/buy it!

Biancarosa
xoxo

http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk/