Tuesday 26 March 2013

Lips: Lime Crime and Kelly Brook


I have found myself moving away from colour again and going through a nude lip phase, I have been loving how these two products work together. I have been a fan of Lime Crime for years now, I have quite a few of their lipsticks as they feel great and the pigmentation is insane for such a creamy lipstick. This is 'Coquette' their nude shade, it is one of my favourite nudes as it just seems to look fabulous whether I have a tan or not. As for the lipgloss from the Kelly Brook for New Look collection, I was pleasantly surprised by how this looked on, good pigmentation and the formula isn't sticky. I can't stand an overly sticky lipgloss. Overall the Kelly Brook collection surprised me and i will be showing you some more products from the collection over the next week.

Do you love a nude lip? What products do you reach for?

No comments: